Immediate Response Training, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2019 by special operations combat veteran and police officer Tim Walsh. Tim is on a mission to share the knowledge he has gained through decades of operational and training experience around the world to the public. To accomplish that mission IRT, LLC offers a suite of training and certifications designed to prepare law enforcement officers, public safety officers and civilians for physical threat and medical emergencies. IRT, LLC is a recognized education partner with the Committee on Tactical Emergency Casualty Care, an authorized training provider of the American Red Cross and the Department of Defense “Stop the Bleed” Program.
Training and Certifications
- Immediate Trauma Care – Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) + Stop the Bleed
- Immediate Trauma Care for Professional Rescuers – TECC + CPR/AED + Stop the Bleed
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid
Safety Equipment Sales
- Trauma Kits
- First Aid Kits
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Site Security Surveys
Select from our available training services or contact us for consultation or training.
Register here for upcoming training.